SCA Pure will be offered both as TCF and ECF in various product grades and with different brightnesses.
• TCF 80
• TCF 85
• ECF 80
• ECF 85
• ECF 90
The best pulp, for the best applications, and for the best bottom line
SCA Pure will be the highest quality of TCF and ECF pulp, with radically improved strength, certified as both FSC and PEFC. It will be available in June 2019.
In fact, it is the outstanding performance of our new mill, combined with the extremely high quality of our raw material, that will allow us to produce this new premium pulp with its world-class features and benefits.
Our new facility also enables us to minimise our already low carbon footprint with another 50%, giving SCA Pure an outstanding environmental profile. Something that over time will become increasingly important to our customers, and their customers - including, amongst others, consumers around the world.
SCA Pure in brief
SCA Pure will offer additional improvements compared with our current top- performing pulp.
• Tensile strength will increase by more than 5%.
• Tear strength will be 15% higher.
• ECF & TCF will be available.
• Cleanliness will be high.
• Runnability will be extremely good.
• Stability and consistency will be top class.
• Available both as FSC mix and PEFC.