In the new issue of Timber News you can, among other things, read about how using timber will cut the carbon footprint for the Paris Olympics in 2024 as well as how architecture students create oases of calm in the nature.
- Trust in timber for a bright future
- Strategic partnership to drive development in France
- Using timber to cut Paris Olympics’ carbon footprint
- Sustainable forestry provides greatest climate benefit
- Architecture students create oases of calm in nature
- Movers and shakers
- SCA Wood Magazine – a new publication from SCA