We are currently looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join the Swedish Customer Marketing Team of SCA Consumer Goods.
The Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for well-known brands with strategic importance to SCA’s Consumer Goods business in Sweden, from strategy building to shopper activation and follow up on results. Together with your Nordic colleagues and in cooperation with other departments, you will be driving our development on a prioritized market in a dynamic & fast moving environment.
This position is located in Göteborg and will report to the Customer Marketing Manager, Sweden.
- Translate consumer strategy into effective Local Marketing Plans (7P) building on insights and shopper & customer understanding
- In cooperation with KAM team, Category Manager and Field sales team, secure development and execution of tailored 7P plans for prioritized accounts.
- Create and customize local trade story for launches and campaigns
- Plan and execute point of sales actions (shopper campaigns, shopper communication, secondaries etc)
- Set KPIs, follow up and act on gaps to win on the market with prioritized customers off-and online
- Provide insight from local markets regarding retailer and shopper dimension and provide input to consumer and/or brand strategy
- Contribute to best practice sharing, networks and projects in the Nordic Region
- Plan and manage related budget
The ideal candidate has/is:
- 5+ years’ experience within FMCG with previous experience from Shopper/Trade Marketing
- A genuine business curiosity and a good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Retail Customer perspectives to Shopper Marketing
- An analytical mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills (Swedish and English required)
- A team player with strong own drive who likes to work in a fast changing environment
- A drive for result with ownership of initiatives and a can-do attitude
- Result oriented with ability to motivate others
Contact: Linda Edlund +46 31 746 06 35, Customer Marketing Manager Sweden, Consumer Goods.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company that sustainably develops, produces, markets and sells personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 46,000 employees. Sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 117bn (EUR 12.4bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. More information at www.sca.com