We are searching for an Application Security Development Analyst who will work in the application area and collaborate closely with SCA’s information security function. In this role, you will work with requirements, complex challenges around information security and data privacy. You will support different teams working with technologies such as SDL Tridion, Microsoft .Net, Microsoft Dynamics.
As an Application Security Development Analyst you will have a broad responsibility to cover tasks in all topics related to information security. The responsibility is based on changes in the markets as well as the annually defined targets in the information security area based on the company’s risk exposure.
The position is located preferably in Gothenburg and you will report to the IT Senior Manager, Go To Market, and work close to the Information Security Function.
- Stay updated on the development around data privacy and information risk
- Risk management, provide security guidance to the company including IT colleagues
- Support and actively drive remediating activities
- Represent market application in ensuring security is continuously updated
- Participate in information security audits
- Coordination of external partners involved in relevant activities
- Lead data privacy dialogues and represent the Market Applicaton Services team
- Document and maintain technical solution requirements for security aspects
- Coach application teams on “built-in” information security
Experience and Qualification Requirements
- High ability to deliver results within agreed time
- Experience in different programming languages
- Quality oriented with high documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to act and take decisions based on risk evaluation. Balancing risk acceptance with putting clear requirements on the SCA organization including IT colleagues
- A team-player who is self-motivated with a positive attitude
- University degree in computer science or similar
- More than 3 years of experience with exposure to security relevant topics, preferable in the application development area
Please mind that we only accept online applications in English.
If you have questions, please contact Michael Albert Kopf, email@example.com
SCA kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company that sustainably develops, produces, markets and sells personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 46,000 employees. Sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 117bn (EUR 12.4bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. More information at www.sca.com