SCA is the world’s second largest supplier of consumer tissue, which includes toilet paper, kitchen rolls, facial tissues, handkerchiefs and napkins. Tempo, Zewa and Lotus are leading brands in large areas of Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager Zewa SEE
for our Business Unit Consumer Goods Region EEMEA.
The role is located in Bucharest, Romania.
You will be responsible for the design and development of our Consumer Tissue (Zewa) brand activation strategies for Romania, Croatia, Serbia, and Bulgaria taking into account our global guidelines and marketing priorities. You have the overall responsibility for the Zewa brand, managing the interface to product development and coordinating and/or driving product launches.
Due to a maternity cover this position is temporary for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation.
- Develop marketing plan for Zewa brand for Romania, Croatia, Serbia, and Bulgaria in line with global requirements and other relevant marketing strategies and plans
- Propose and manage optimal assortment and corresponding pricing
- Initiate and coordinate product upgrades and product launches
- Develop and coordinate BTL and other marketing activities with other communication activities
- Contribute to the Global Brand Development work related to the Zewa brand
- Ensure adequate internal and external communication in case of quality issues
- Ensure collection of brand related insights and consider them in the definition of the go to market strategy
- Lead annual media strategy development and translates into operational media plan
- Work in conjunction with sales team and ensures that local pricing reflects strategic pricing guidelines
- Plan and manage related budgets
- Facilitate cross functional relationship and contribute to best practice sharing, networks and projects
- Lead, direct and develop one Junior Brand Manager
- University or college degree in Economics/Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing gained in a consumer goods company
- Experience in leading people is needed
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and financial awareness
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills
- Customer and consumer driven
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Fluent in Romanian as well as English both written and spoken. Any additional languages are an advantage
- Solid computer skills (MS Office), advanced in Excel
- Readiness to travel 10% of time
Please apply online in English.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company that sustainably develops, produces, markets and sells personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 46,000 employees. Sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 117bn (EUR 12.4bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. More information at www.sca.com