SCA Global IT Services, Application Services team is currently searching for a Business Analyst - Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
The Business Analyst - Manufacturing Execution System (MES) serves as the channel between the customer community and the solution development teams, supporting the delivery of the necessary technology services to the business by analyzing and refining requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in pre-studies and breakdown of business requirements to develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources according to standard templates;
- Facilitate workshops or key meetings to capture business requirements and perform as-is analysis, understanding customer and user requirements, their strategies and their goals;
- Support development of business cases and support the portfolio prioritization process;
- Continuously review and edit requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution;
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the solution specification;
- Support implementation of to-be processes, incl. training delivery;
- Arrange training, prepare training documentation and conduct key user training;
- Participate in Projects;
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization;
- Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Economics; or experience in-lieu of education;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in the shop floor;
- Application development and support experience;
- Working knowledge of shop floor and material flow business processes;
- Knowledge in SQL programming. Ideally with Unix and Excel basic knowledge;
- Good understanding of interfaces with an ERP system and impacts on related business areas (Supply chain, production planning, warehouse management);
- SAP R/3 knowledge is a plus;
- Shop floor control systems knowledge is a plus;
- PHP knowledge is a plus;
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt and succeed in a rapidly changing environment;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Teamwork capability is essential;
- You should be open minded, self-driven and you should have a clear vision for your personal development;
SCA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: SCA does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to SCA via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of SCA. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SCA as a result of the referral or through other means.
SCA at a glance
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com