SCA is hiring an Account Manager - Leclerc
Fully Integrated in the Sales Team Eurelec/Leclerc, your key mission will be to develop the business on all SCA categories to achieve financial targets for the banner.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Negotiate annual promotion plan, assortment and innovation listing in line with Customer Marketing guidelines and Perfect store approach.
- Support the Key account manager on its negotiation of the yearly agreement with buying alliances.
- Build banner situational analysis and recommend Key account business plan for its banner
- Build and maintain long term relationship with strategic customers
- Ensure effective relationship between Customer Service, Sales (Account team and field), Marketing, Customer Marketing
- Closely collaborate with Customer marketing and Sales force to activate plans to deliver financial targets
Business or Engineering School or University degree (Bac +5) with a 5 years-experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (Sales or Customer Marketing) or Retailers.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and synthetic to improve plans and recommendations
- Leadership and good relationship to engage customers
- Rigorous and persistent
- Sense of urgency
- Like to work in constant changing environment
- Team spirit and federative mind
- Fluent English
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com