Are you interested in beginning your Life Inspiring Career in an exciting, fast paced, international environment? Here is your chance! SCA´s Graduate On-boarding (GO!) Program provides a real job with a real development plan to give you a base to drive your development and career in SCA.
With positions available worldwide, there are many possibilities to catapult your career with SCA. Do not miss your chance to apply!
Sales We love the fast paced & dynamic nature of buying and selling. Sales plays a crucial role in the success of our business. It is the role of sales to bridge the gap between the potential customer’s needs and the products/services that the we offer that can make their everyday life easier.
Marketing We believe creativity is powerful and marketing is the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. SCA’s products and services are there for customers, consumers and users. Our success depends on how well we understand the needs of these individuals, exceed their expectations and handle dissatisfied customers.
Digital Marketing Our Digital Marketers make sure to create digital experiences to meet the expectations of today´s shoppers. In the field of Ecommerce and Digital, we develop competitive digital capabilities across SCA as well as scalable and efficient technical solutions for our marketing leading brands.
Engineering Our operations manufacture the whole range of SCA's innovative products. We have optimal conditions of safety, quality, cost and productivity and focus on efficient sourcing & logistics, working on the edge of modern technologies.
IT In SCA, we believe IT is essential to deliver technology-driven business models and create a competitive advantage. Our IT teams applies technical insights and evolving technical possibilities for our business.
Finance Working closely with the business, Finance is key to anticipate and evaluate the financial impact of decisions. Our Finance teams support the business to deliver performance and provide transparent, accurate, timely, reliable and relevant information.
If you are a recent graduate, mobile, fluent in English and ideally one or more additional major language and want to make a difference every day, consider applying to join the SCA GO! Program*.
Here´s what you can expect:
- Objectives – Specific learning objectives from the beginning, defined and monitored by your manager.
- Development – Activities to get the capabilities you need to be successful.
- Experience on the job – Over a period of 24 months you will be working in a variety of areas where you will get the knowledge needed to excel in your job and similar roles.
- Mentorship – In addition to the support of your manager, you will be assigned a highly experienced mentor to advise and guide you. You will also be included in a graduate network where you will have the opportunity to network with other participants in the SCA GO! Program.
- Opportunities – The skills and knowledge gained through the SCA GO! Program gives you the chance to consider several professional opportunities within SCA.
*Search our Job Portal for open SCA GO! positions by selecting function or searching "GO!".