SCA, awarded among Germany’s Top Employers since numerous years, is offering an excellent job opportunity in its business unit Global Hygiene Supply Tissue (GHS Tissue) as a
Reporting and Cost Controller (m/f)
preferably based in Mannheim (Germany).
Global Hygiene Supply Tissue (GHS Tissue) enables delivery of the business needs through world class supply chain performance tailored to the local needs by leveraging on the global scale, solutions, capabilities and best practices.
We satisfy needs through capability development, the right technology solutions, sourcing and manufacturing excellence.
In this context, the Finance function actively supports efficiency improvements within GHS Tissue through providing agreed controlling services, business partnering and as the interface to the Market Business Units via the Controlling community.
You will report to the Controlling Director Global Data Analysis and Reporting.
The role is responsible for consolidation Global reports including presentations for Corporate and Business Unit purposes, as well as providing analysis and follow-up of GHS Tissue Central and Operational overhead costs.
The job holder supports decision making process with financial calculation for respective stakeholders.
- Consolidation of monthly, FC and Budget GHS Global Reports and presentations
- Determined to look into existing processes and suggest/plan/implement improving ideas
- Support in driving harmonized processes across the area of responsibility
- Support data quality of certain KPIs in Business Warehouse (BW)
- Promote cost management, provide tools, check consistency, create, analyze and communicate cost reports
- Follow up on FTEs (Full Time Equivalent) development
- Support Global Sourcing costs and FTEs follow up
- Consolidate monthly, FC and Budget overhead costs, upload the data to AARO
- Comply with Business Group Control requests, including presentations for FC, Budget, Quarterly Deviation analysis, upload Capex data to AARO, etc.
- Communicate effectively with IT Service, GBS (Global Business Services) to understand the costs development
- Support ad hoc analysis and costs follow up for various projects
- University degree in economic or similar discipline (preferably in Controlling / Finance / Business Administration)
- 2-5 years relevant Finance or Controlling experience ideally within an international manufacturing environment
- You have excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with figures in a production environment
- Self-motivated, pro-activeness, persistency & professional way of working
- Effective and fluent communication skills in English on all levels of the organization and across different cultures
- Very good knowledge of SAP R3, Business Warehouse, MS Office as well as knowledge in consolidation software
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic team setting with varied challenges.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations as well as your notice period. Please apply online. Applications through email or post will not be accepted.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com