SCA, awarded among Germany’s Top Employers since numerous years, is offering an excellent job opportunity in its Global Hygiene Category (GHC) business unit. We are looking for an ambitious
Digital Content Manager (m/f)
The GHC is the innovation engine within SCA’s hygiene business, working closely with the hygiene business units in Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific.
As the Digital Content Manager, you will work for our feminine care category. In feminine care, SCA offers a broad product portfolio that includes pads, panty liners, tampons, intimate soaps and intimate wipes. SCA is one of the world’s largest player in the segment.
A large and growing share of SCA’s sales takes place in emerging markets such as Latin America, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Examples of regional brands supported by SCA’s global brand platform include Libresse in the Nordic region, Russia and Malaysia, Bodyform in the UK, Nana in France, the Middle East and North Africa, and Saba and Nosotras in Latin America.
This role will be based in Munich (Ismaning) Germany.
As a Digital Content Manager, your main responsibilities lie within the area of planning, editing and publishing web content on a regular basis for various digital channels. You will also secure that contents are delivered on time as well as optimization for the channel including that it serves the true needs of our target audiences. The role is responsible for Global Feminine Care web solution management available in 25 countries for this category.
- Deployment of digital campaigns into local markets
- Be the single point of contact for inquiries in this area
- Train new users and liaise between the business and product/project technical teams in IT
- Work closely with contributors across the business and external digital partners to gather content for our websites
- Implement new elements on the English global master site including proof reading, SEO and User Experience
- Support the planning and maintenance of content publishing calendars
- Coordinate new contents delivery to local markets
- Troubleshoot local contacts inquiries regarding deliveries
- Upload digital assets
- Manage content in the system: archive, deletion, QA
- Report web content QA and web performance
- Support on gathering business requirements from global and local contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in working with agile teams/methodologies as well as content editing and publishing
- Highly skilled in working with content management systems (CMS)
- Tools knowledge: Jira, Confluence, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search console
- SDL Tridion knowledge is a plus
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge
- Experience with working in a global team is beneficial
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in an international environment, in a dynamic team setting with varied challenges.
Want to see one of the website check out Bodyform in the UK: https://www.bodyform.co.uk/
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations as well as your notice period. Please apply online. Applications through email or post will not be accepted.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company that sustainably develops, produces, markets and sells personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 46,000 employees. Sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 117bn (EUR 12.4bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. More information at www.sca.com