The Global Hygiene Category leads SCA’s hygiene brand portfolio and delivers brand development and innovation for our three business areas, Incontinence Care, Consumer Goods and Professional Hygiene.
We seek an
to provide support to our Brand Building Team as well as to the overall Marketing teams in the Global Hygiene Category. You will report into the Vice President of Brand Building.
The ideal candidate is confident and has the ability to take charge and support the VP and the teams when it comes to administrative matters. The candidate needs to be very organized, structured and able to take ownership as well as own initiatives. You need to have a “can do” and flexible attitude as proactivity and a willingness to go the extra mile are vital. The position requires someone who understands that an Assistant is a vital part in the organization and secures the efficient running of the full team, including team members located in another location. We expect the candidate to anticipate key meetings, deliverables, and have a view on projects so that he/she can plan the time of the team ahead. The concrete deliverable should be an improvement of efficiency and time management. This role assumes a top degree of professionalism and loyalty, the ability to deal with all kind of highly sensitive and time critical data, i.e. business, managerial, personnel and financial related information.
The position holder will be located in Ismaning.
- Independent planning, support and organization of meetings and organizational activities
- Creating meeting and presentation documents as well as meeting minutes
- Following-up on meeting actions and anticipating deadlines
- Providing administrative support and travel planning
- Support organization to achieve a nice, efficient working environment
- Be at the core of the team operations, directly contribute to efficient time management, and support on-time delivery
- 5 years’ experience in an international environment
- Fluent in English and German, written as well as spoken
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint
- Good knowledge to administrate Sharepoint and Essentials pages
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Efficient time management skills, organized and structured
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work independently and use sound judgment
- Service minded
- Self-driven, proactive and positive
- Ability to work with people from various cultures and background
- Detail oriented and organized
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply online. Applications through email or post will not be accepted.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com